Hey friends its Sapna, I wanted to share the idea of using old medals(that won't be missed) to make chunky pendants ...........Here's how its done!!
- Crushed glass(from glass old bottles )
- Nail Paint or Pearl Paint.
- Crush the glass by keeping pieces between towels so that no glass shreds may accidentally harm you.If you can get crushed or broken glass shreds from somewhere that will be better.
- Stick the glass pieces to the medal using adhesive .Wear gloves while doing so , protect yourselves at all times.
- After everything dries up and becomes hard , use nail paint or pearl paint to color the pendants.
Put it in a chain and you are good to go !!!! do try it :)