Saturday, March 3, 2018
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Hii there , its Sapna , have'nt posted anything since a long time . So here I am with a few sketches of my friends in class which I made when the lectures got incrediblyyyyy borrinnggg !!! :D
( I am a good student believe me )...and not me ,but my friends insisted on making there sketches and gave me different poses and a front view of there face during the class with my professor standing in front, teaching :D ...
(u see... girls love admiration) .
After including all the suggestions about how there features really are and improving various parts of my sketch ,it was completed before the end of the class( which was a miracle , considering how conscious girls are about there beauty) .
Anyways ... just try sketching ...has a lot of advantages:
1. Makes u popular 2. Good pass time 3.Increases observation power
....that's all I can think of right now . Thanks for viewing the post ..Do Follow if you find the post interesting ..XOXO enjoy
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
I saw a similar Necklace on WESTSIDE which costed about 400/- bucks but it reminded me that I had similar beads with me back home, and so I decided to make one for me .
- The things you need are shown in the picture below
- Put the beads in the string and use a wire on their left and right side to lock them in position.
- Join many such Strings together Put on the clasp and hook.
Your Necklace is ready !!!Its time to flaunt it on various dresses.
Hey friends its Sapna, I wanted to share the idea of using old medals(that won't be missed) to make chunky pendants ...........Here's how its done!!
- Crushed glass(from glass old bottles )
- Nail Paint or Pearl Paint.
- Crush the glass by keeping pieces between towels so that no glass shreds may accidentally harm you.If you can get crushed or broken glass shreds from somewhere that will be better.
- Stick the glass pieces to the medal using adhesive .Wear gloves while doing so , protect yourselves at all times.
- After everything dries up and becomes hard , use nail paint or pearl paint to color the pendants.
Put it in a chain and you are good to go !!!! do try it :)