Hey frenzz itss Sapnaaaaaa, ;)
- I am here to share a cool idea to make :
- a sizzling chic vintage look choker OR
- a hat accessory
- All you require is a lot of beads , broken buttons , broken bracelet or earring pieces ,rhinestones, shells and whatever small cute flowers or stones you have which are of no use anymore .
- You will require an adhesive, needle and thread
- A chain with clasp and hook will be required if you want to make a necklace .
- Cut a cardboard base and stick all of the pearls and buttons in any form possible , in the shape of stars or flowers etc. I have used a red cardboard base as you can see.
- Sew the buttons and pearls to the cardboard base .
- Now take a plain old cloth and stick it to the backside of the cardboard choker to give it a clean and neat look and to cover up all the sewing you have done.It will smooth-en out any unevenness on the base surface so that you can wear it easily .
- Sew it to the hat if you want a hat accessory.
- For making it a necklace punch holes at it to ends and sew the string or chain with hook and clasp to it .